Friday, October 28, 2005

The Birthday Boy!

Today my Mom should be congratulated and celebrated because more than 2 decades ago she gave birth to me. I don't know why it is that people "happy birthday" the person who was born, when really I didn't have to do anything, my Mom did all the work...and suffering. So happy birth giving day Mom! Seriously though, today does mark my birthday and today I am twenty...? I could tell you my age, but then that would kill whatever bit of mystery factor I have left on my blog and where would be the fun in that? Besides, it's much more entertaining (well at least for me), to see all of you wonder and ask. I've taken the day off for myself and I feel all of you should tell your bosses you are taking the day off with me as well. After all, it's a holiday and you need to celebrate it! Nobody should be working on my birthday. So go out and enjoy and have a good long weekend. You don't have to do anything, but you can wish me a Happy Birthday if you like...or I would also accept gifts, large sums of money or affection from good looking women. Now here is my lazy non-working birthday way of posting today. I found these little quizzes and decided to post a few that I felt fit me pretty good and might make some of you laugh today. I always thought my astrological sign Scorpio fit me to a tee so I was kind of surprised when I found these sound alot like me too.

Your Birthdate: October 28

Your birth on the 28th day of the month (1 energy) adds a tone of independence and extra energy to your Life Path.
The number 1 energy suggest more executive ability and leadership qualities than you path may have indicated.
A birthday on the 28th of any month gives greater will power and self-confidence, and very often a rather original approach.

Unlike much of the other 1 energy, this birthday is one that endow with the ability to start a job and continue on until it is finished.
You may prefer to use the broad brush, but you can handle details as well.
You are sensitive, but your feeling stay somewhat repressed.
You have a compelling manner that can be dominating in many situations.


What Your Underwear Says About You

When you're bad, you're very bad. And when you're good, you're still trouble!

You're the type of guy who lets his girlfriend pick out his underwear.


Your Seduction Style: Au Natural

You rank up there with your seduction skills, though you might not know it.
That's because you're a natural at seduction. You don't realize your power!
The root of your natural seduction power: your innocence and optimism.

You're the type of person who happily plays around and creates a unique little world.
Little do you know that your personal paradise is so appealing that it sucks people in.
You find joy in everything - so is it any surprise that people find joy in you?

You bring back the inner child in everyone you meet with your sincere and spontaneous ways.
Your childlike (but not childish) behavior also inspires others to care for you.
As a result, those who you befriend and date tend to be incredibly loyal to you.


You're an Passionate Kisser

For you, kissing is about all about following your urges
If someone's hot, you'll go in for the kiss - end of story
You can keep any relationship hot with your steamy kisses
A total spark plug - your kisses are bound to get you in trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment