Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2005

Set your TIVOs guys, tonight is "must see TV"! It's the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on CBS at 9:00 sharp. Usually a fashion show to guys is b-o-r-i-n-g, but when it consists of top supermodels dressed in lingerie, well then it holds a better entertainment value than Super Bowl Sunday! So get comfy, put down the remote and wipe the droll off your chin because tonight you are in for a real treat. Christmas is all about giving and you can thank the hotties at Victoria's Secret for getting into the spirit of things a bit early by giving us all the sweetest eye candy of all - a bra and panty show of course. Naughty never looked so nice!

Now I've been saying that I have yet to get into the whole holiday spirit. However, a trip to the mall strolling by the opening archway of Victoria' Secret and seeing the salesgirls all eager to invite me in to shop in their wonderland will definitely cheer anyone up. Of course if you really want to get into the Christmas spirit, then by all means check out the sexiest commercial ever made! If you haven't seen the commercial, I highly suggest you watch it now and if you have seen it, then by all means a repeat performance is in order. The post was titled This Will Melt Your Panties Off and it may do just that! As I said in that post, I never tire of watching that commercial over and over again. I can hear the jingly Christmas bells playing in my head with the soft seductive voices of the women whispering..."Tell me you love me. Tell me you miss me. Tell me you want me. Excite me. Dazzle me. Delight me. Bring me to my knees. There is no gift like a Christmas gift from Victoria's Secret. Tell me there is no other woman in the world like me."

That was last year, now it's 2005 and we are ready for new sexy VS holiday commercial. So where is it? I have yet to see one, but I'm not going to complain that a new commercial doesn't exist. Instead they have put together a fashion show which will be much, much longer than any 30 second commercial. It covers a decade of VS lingerie. I'm already anticipating the show and I know I'm going to enjoy it. Victoria's Secret is calling this show "10 Years Of Sexy", a celebration of some of the sexiest fashions that have ever graced the Victoria's Secret runway. If their goal is to put a little happy in every man's life, then I'm smiling already. Thank you Victoria' Secret. Once again you've brighten the holidays like only a see thru teddy can. Je t'aime (that means "I love you" in French in case you didn't know) and that is one of the things you wanted me to say right? All those other phrases, those are a given. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment