Friday, December 23, 2005

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas!

I'm posting this a day early since I'm taking Friday off. As you know, it's the holidays and due to all the spiked egg nog and smorgasbord of goodies to indulge in among family and friends, I'm taking advantage of those festivities and taking a break from blogging for a few days. Actually I don't drink egg nog, but I'll substitute other liquor. Anyway, there will be no news posts until Dec 27th or later. I'm not sure why I felt the need to announce that, but perhaps I didn't want anyone to think that I choked on some god awful fruitcake and died. So I'm unplugging from the blogosphere and you should too. Go and enjoy a few days away from work, away from computers and away from the malls! Here's to wishing you and yours the best this holiday season!

Now you will have to excuse me because I need to run off and leave milk and cookies out for the fat man in exchange for that hottie girlfriend he is expected to drop down my chimney this year. I have the mistletoe already hung for her big arrival! Come on Santa, deliver! I don't want to have to sit on your lap again next year and request the same gift. I didn't enjoy sitting on Jolly St. Nick's lap this year...it felt a little creepy at my age especially when he kept mentioning he had a "candy cane" for me. (Is that a candy cane in your pocket or are you just jolly to see me? Don't answer. I know the answer already, gross!)

Have A Merry Christmas!
(Yeah, I know that is politically incorrect to say but you'll live.)

No comments:

Post a Comment