Thursday, December 15, 2005

Underwear Is Fun To Wear!

I know many people aren't as fortunate as me to telecommute from time to time. It can be great to sit in your home office and work in your underwear. That's right. Not only am I telecommuting for work today in my underwear, but I'm also blogging this post in my underwear. Surprise! Now to some that may sound funny, kinda hot or perhaps just plain scary. To me, it's fun - underwear is fun to wear and you can't make me put on pants right now. It's not a perverted thing. It's a "I'm feeling lazy and I can get away with it so I'm doing it" kind of thing. It's all about comfort today and I'm comfy in my boxers with the fireplace cranked up. I feel all nice and snuggly typing away the day. Don't worry, I promise to put on pants before I go out for lunch.

There is something liberating about closing a business deal with someone who has no clue you are actually negotiating on the other end of the phone in your underwear. After you hang up, you want to laugh because while he was trying to throw his weight around and be a tough guy there in his 3 piece suit, I'm kicked back in my underwear getting exactly what I want from him. While he was pulling at the knot on his tie trying to loosen the pressure, should I of been snapping the waistband on my boxers? Nope because I'm not all stressed. I'm in my underwear and it's my calming cloak. If I could ditch these Calvin Klein's for adult sized Superman Underoos, you better believe I would because today I'm calm, cool and collected like Clark Kent. Today I'm going to take on the world right from my home and in my underwear. Today I've made it official when I proudly say "underwear is fun to wear!"

No comments:

Post a Comment