Sunday, December 11, 2005

JLo Is Not Fat, She's Phat

This is just wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. How could someone be so cruel to my beautiful JLo? How can you do such evil deeds with a keyboard and mouse in Photoshop? How can you live with yourself after taking one of the hottest creatures on earth and making her hideous? Shame on you. I may be scared for life after seeing this life-like creation of what Jennifer Lopez may look like if she was to gain 100lbs. It scares me. It nauseates me. However, this image can disappear with one delete key - ahh. That is the good news. Now for the bad news...

Somehow Mark Anthony won't seem to disappear with a delete key. How in the world are those two still together? This is a new world record for a JLo marriage! What is she trying to prove here - that she can suffer for unnecessary periods of time? Well mission accomplished sister, now give it up and move onto brighter pastures. You have still not given me a call. I've been waiting. Drop your Latin lover and bring your big 'ol booty my way ASAP. Your real booty that is, not that twisted Photoshop booty job.

No comments:

Post a Comment