Thursday, September 8, 2005

Jude Nude, Something That Small Should Be Against The Law

Almost every celebrity's love life is made public, especially the bigger named celebs who get caught cheating. Well if you thought actor Jude Law couldn't keep his d*ck in his pants before, well now you really have proof of that! Staffers at "Women's Wear Daily" were privy to some tabloid-shopped snaps of a very nude Jude changing outside his mother's home in France. The verdict: "He's no Tommy Lee, that's for sure." Apparently he was caught with his pants down while trying to get some sun on his backside/frontside? Too much info for me. Either way, it seems that his last movie "Alfie" where he played a NY super stud is a far cry from his real life. So ladies, this post is for you! Click on the links below to see the uncensored, full nudity shots in their...um 3 inch entirety. I know, I'm being generous. See for yourself.

***WARNING! ADULT CONTENT***

Jude Law Nude Photo 1
Jude Law Nude Photo 2 & 3 Combo

Sorry guys, but I had to post this for the female readers. So today I won't talk about my love for J Lo and how I have a perhaps unhealthy obsession with her magnificent ass. I won't droll over Jessica Simpson shaking her soapy body in a bikini. I also won't take a walk down memory lane and reminisce about the days of past when Britney (who use to be hot) and Madonna frenched kiss each other. Ahh, those were the days. Now it looks like we have a pasty Englishman with a teeny weenie to look at. Oh golly gee, is my enthusiasm showing? Well, perhaps the women will enjoy his nakedness.

No comments:

Post a Comment