Thursday, September 22, 2005

Boobtiful eBay Art

Who likes art around here - show of hands? Now who likes boobs - hands up? Lastly, who likes nude art...correction, boob art? That's right, everyone's hands are in the air now and today is your lucky day boob art lovers! One more question, what do you do when you're a broke college chick with massive DD sized breasts? Answer - either a become stripper, a Hooters waitress or an eBay artist. It seems the first 2 positions were already filled, so this California girl decided a starving artist and broke fashion design college student she would no longer be. She will raise money making boob art and auctioning her work off on eBay!

Taking just paint, paper and her very own "melons", a masterpiece is created! Both paint covered breasts and nipples were dipped and then stroked just the right way to bring out this colorful life-like and one-of-a-kind piece. Careful attention to detail played a factor as well. We all know "twins" are never created equal when it comes to size - one is always bigger than the other and her work reflects that image. Her catchy title for her ad "My boobs painted this! HELP A MILF". I see she's pretty confident in labeling herself a MILF, although I would tend to disagree with that title. Sorry, but to me, she looks better from the chest down. So the self proclaiming MILF had this to say...

YES INDEED MY PERSONAL DD BREASTS
PAINTED THIS 9"x12" CANVAS PAINTING

The original Help a Milf girl is here to stay! I want to go back to school and I thought selling a self portrait may might uplift your day and help my checkbook pay for things I need to go back to Fashion Design school.

FOR THE SAKE OF EBAY THIS IS NOT A CHAIRITY, I AM THE OWNER OF THESE PHOTOS (OF MYSELF). ALL PHOTOS ARE COMPLIANT WITH EBAY & PAYPAL POLICIES Good taste ART. Amaze your friends and have them wondering what exactly this painting is :). This is one of a kind and I appreciate everyone looking. Please help me achieve my goal to get back into Fashion School. Please, serious bidders only and please feel free to ask questions. HAVE A BOOBTIFUL DAY :)

As I write this, the auction is still going and has a total of 11 bids with the highest bidder just over $20. Not exactly the best payout, but hey it's amateur/unknown boob art. What does she expect? Think she will get as famous as Picaso? I'm not holding my breath. If this girl can get $20 for her boob art, I wonder what I could get for my rip off work of the Andy Warhol self portrait? My Mom can be thankful because I'm not desperate enough to make $20 from dipping my dick into purple paint and slapping it on some paper with a "For Sale" sign. (Hmm, although I bet some girls would buy it. Hee-hee.) I guess I shouldn't really "knock" her knocker art. It's not that bad, but it's not that good either. Oh well, good luck to her and maybe for her next piece she would like me to paint on a nice pearl necklace. ;) Now THAT would get some serious bids!

Check out my past posts on crazy eBay auction ads...

***A Late Parental Warning***
Sometimes there is a slow tech news week and I wonder what I will post about. Then I go to plan B and post about personal things, sports, humor or maybe entertainment, but even then at times I don't feel motivated/inspired to do so. Fortunately, sometimes blogging comes too easy when great material like this pops up. I was going to resist the temptation to blog this because I had a feeling it would get a little over the PG-13 rating around here, but what the hell. Chances are if you didn't get the sex jokes, then I probably didn't cause your underage kiddie any harm reading this. If he did get the jokes, then the damage was done long before he read my blog. Just thought I would let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment