Friday, November 4, 2005

If This Doesn't Make You "Pee Shy", Then "Gay Jay" Will

Guys you know what being "pee shy" is, right? Of course you do, so I don't need to explain it to you. Now for my female readers, you may or may not be familiar with the term "pee shy". If you don't know what it is, ask a guy you know. Better yet, how about I just tell you briefly? Basically it's when a guy is trying to take a leak and for whatever reason he has to go, but it doesn't come out. It's called being "pee shy". This can occur when a restroom is crowded like at a football game and you know others are waiting in line and it's putting pressure on you to hurry up. It can also occur when someone is standing too close to you at the urinal and it's just making your nervous or uncomfortable and you can't pee. It's very annoying I must tell you. So you can image how "pee shy" a guy could get if there were a group of hot women all gazing at his "member" and making facial expressions and gestures as to the size of your "manhood". It would feel something like this...

Now that is a real public bathroom! This trendy men's washroom decor location is unknown to me, but if any reader can identify the exact location of this "art", I would like to know because someone needs to get credit! I think it's pretty funny and I don't know if it would make me pee shy since it is just art and not real people, but who knows. Now for a little more potty humor...

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying: "Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the men's restroom, but I don't know what got into me, so I answered somewhat embarrassed: "Doin' just fine."

The other guy says: "So what are you up to?"

What kind of question is that? At that point I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say: "Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling."

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question: "Can I come over?"

Ok, this question is just too weird for me, but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell him: "No...I'm a little busy right now!"

Then I hear the guy say nervously: "Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!"

So I can't take credit for that story as it is an e-mail joke that gets passed around. Whether or not that tale holds any truth or is simply fabricated, I don't know. However, I do have a humorous and true tale of my own that took place awhile back. It didn't happen in the bathroom stalls, but rather at the urinal. So if you would like a Friday chuckle at my expense, then read on.

A few months back a new guy at work sees me in the bathroom taking a piss and instead of using "the urinal unspoken rules" of skipping a urinal between people, he has to piss right next to me. Ok, fine I think but I'm a little annoyed for his lack of understanding that when there are only 2 guys at the urinal than you give a guy some breathing/peeing room. To make matters worse, he looks over at me, smiles and then his eyes dart down and back up at me! At this point I am getting a little freaked out and if I hadn't already begun peeing before he came into the bathroom, then I'm sure "pee shy" would of kicked in big time. So this guys starts introducing himself - ugh! I think to myself, my God are you gay? I mean if you are, that's ok and I'm not and I'm not a homophob, but could you please move down and NOT check out my dick for God sake. What is wrong with him? Have some tact man. He obviously never got a copy of the pee rules because he's already out of line here. Look straight ahead and talk if you must talk to me while we BOTH pee jackass. Then if that isn't the worst part, after holding his own dick to pee, he puts out his hand to shake mine as a greeting saying "hi my name is Jay"! I tell him, "um...how about we shake hands after we both wash and leave here - sound good?" I think he was clueless.

***UDATE***
Thanks to "Deez", she has pinpointed the location of the once unknown urinal art decor. This mens restroom is at the brand new and luxurious $45 million five-star "Hotel Sofitel" in Queenstown, New Zealand. I'll make a note to visit this one day in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment