Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Catch Your Own Dinner At The $2 Lobster Arcade

You have a hot date, your girl has a craving for seafood and you're flat broke. What's a guy to do? Take her to get a $2 lobster meal of course! Sounds real classy, doesn't it big spender? I know what you are thinking - lobster costs more than 2 bucks and any lobster advertised for that little has to be disgusting or some type of trick, right? Wrong. Ok, there is a catch. The catch is you have to catch the lobster yourself! Don't worry, you don't need to put on some waders and jump into the ocean. Nope, all you have to do is a have a knack for those arcade games where you maneuver the claw hand around to pick a prize of your choice. This time there aren't lame stuffed animals. This time there are living lobsters just waiting to be picked, boiled and eaten by your sweetie.

This takes the old sport of fishing and the vending machine business to a whole new level. Fishing in a bar or restaurant can be entertaining and challenging, plus you don't have to put on any mosquito repellant. Whenever you can spend more time drinking rather than worrying about contracting the West Nile virus, I think that's a good thing. For just $2 customers can "cast" and catch their own lobster dinner. "The Maine Lobster Game" is a solid state designed made of a powder-coated 3L stainless steal frame, thermo-glass tank and the highest quality parts (bio-filtration, chillers, dollar bill validators). This game can produce in upwards of $2,000 per week! With a profit like that, it's easy to see why it's in high demand. Now my only question, what do I do with the lobster once I catch it? I can't cook very well and the game promises nothing about preparing it for me. Damn. Just when I thought I won, I really lost. I guess I have a new $2 pet that I have to walk now.

To learn more about "The Main Lobster Game" and see it in action, check out their site at www.lobstergame.com

No comments:

Post a Comment