Sunday, May 8, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

I want to wish all the Moms out there a Happy Mother's Day and say thank you on behalf of your kids. They say a mother's work is never done and I believe none of us could ever repay our Moms for all they have done and continue to do for us thru the years. So show your Mom how much you appreciate her and say thank you to her for making you the person you are today. Afterall, she did carry you for 9 months, the least you can do is say thanks. I'm sure I love you wouldn't hurt either. ;)


I hope everyone reading this is as lucky as I am to of had a good relationship with their Mom growing up and continuing even after "leaving the nest". I also hope your Mom is still with us and well. If not, then remember it's never to late to show your appreciation and say how much you care. This Mother's Day I will be spending it cooking dinner for my Mom and going for a walk with her. I'm not much of a cook, so she is brave to accept my offer. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment