Friday, April 1, 2005

Watch Me Hack Your Computer!

Don't believe that I can access your hard drive within seconds? If you want to challenge me, then I dare you to click this link.


That was an extremely lame April Fool's Day gag, but if you seriously think about it, every April Fool's Day gag would be lame to pull on a blog. Oh well, I tried. I'll think of something good to pull in "real life".

On a side note, it's month #4 of my blog and more than likely I'll be reaching my 100th post shortly. Not sure what I will do to "celebrate that achievement" - maybe do a new template/theme for the blog. Time will tell. As always, last month's posts have been archived and if you want to search for posts by topic, then I have compiled a list of those as well. Both Monthly Archives and Topic Archives are linked on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment