Thursday, April 21, 2005

Blogger Alternatives

Getting sick of all the Blogger.com outages lately - the glitches, bugs, error pages? Well you aren't alone. Some people are so fed up with complaining to Blogger tech support about these issues that they have decided to throw their hands up, give up and move on to other blog alternatives. So if you are at this point where you want to say bye-bye to Blogger and hello to another blogging service, let me point out what alternatives are out there for you to try.


Here are some just to name a few. There of course are many more, but these are the more popular ones with Blogger.com still remaining the leader.



***UPDATE***
I've added the Moblog Photos section to my blog. You'll notice it's linked to on the sidebar "Archives, By Topic". I'm not sure how often I will be moblogging. It won't be daily, but you can expect something new on occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment