Friday, April 22, 2005

Virtual Bartender

As promised, I have a little something for the guys to start their weekend off right. It's Friday and if you are like most people, that means you are hitting up happy hour after work. So what better way to prep yourself for happy hour festivities than to brush up on your flirting skills with that cute little bartender at the other end of the counter. Introducing the Virtual Bartender brought to you by Beer.com


This blonde girl named Tammy will do just about anything you ask her to do, well almost anything. Just like a real bartender you can push her limits, but there are a couple things she will shake her finger at and say "no no" to. Give it shot. It's pretty fun. Just type in what you want to say to her from as simple as "hi" or "give me a beer" to "kiss me" and "show me your panties". (By the way I highly recommend you ask to see her underwear/take off her shorts. It's a thong and a great view, need I say more?) Of course like most blondes (ha-ha), Tammy gets a little confused when you say certain things to her. For some reason she thinks "finger" means her "boob". I won't get into what I mean there and leave you figure that one out on your own. So use your imagination and have a little fun with Tammy the Virtual Bartender!

If Tammy isn't enough for you, how about 2 hot chicks instead of one? Now that's what I'm talking about! If you can handle it, let me introduce the follow-up game, Virtual Bartender 2 with what else but 2 barmaids at your perverted service. One cute blonde and one cute brunette on call just for you. Ask them to kiss/make out with each other, fight, do cartwheels, role play and of course get naked. Have fun and remember in no way should an online game like this substitute for real women. Enjoy your weekend!

***UPDATE***
For the women out there that read my blog, I'm sure you won't be too interested in these chicks, so how about a REAL chick for you to mess with? Say hello to Subservient Chicken which is the same idea as the Virtual Bartender except it's some dumb ass dressed in a chicken suit. I rather stick with the barmaids myself, but you may enjoyt this.

No comments:

Post a Comment