Sunday, April 10, 2005

Should I Start A Moblog?

I've been throwing around the idea for awhile now. I have a camera phone and I have a blog, so why not combine both to spice it up and make a moblog? What do you guys think?

It would most likely contain some odd and some interesting photos like the one above. Well I can do better, but it would basically be what the world looks like thru my eyes...like a glimpse of what I see and do in my everyday life played out thru snapshots. A few people have suggested I do one. Maybe it is something new I can start to help celebrate the upcoming 100th post on my site. Perhaps it would give some new life to the blog. Creativity and change is usually a good thing. Don't get me wrong, the same type of content I've always been posting will continue with just the moblogging added. Give me some feedback so I can steer this in the right direction. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment