Monday, June 13, 2005

Michael Jackson Molestation Trial Verdict Is In!




NOT GUILTY...TOLD YOU SO

Michael Jackson has been found NOT GUILTY of ALL 10 counts against him, including child molestation, conspiracy and other charges stemming from his relationship with a teen boy. I can't say I'm surprised at all. I did however think he would of had a "guilty" on one or two of the smaller counts, but the jury saw it differently. Fans gathered outside the courtroom make me laugh though. Some crazy woman was standing there releasing doves after each "not guilty" charge was read to the public. Other fans were cheering and crying tears of joy. Come on now, that is a little much. Your thoughts on the verdict?

My Blog Coverage of the Jackson Trial

***UPDATE***
If you look to your right on the sidebar, you'll see I added a new voting poll. Cast your vote on the Michael Jackson verdict. Do you agree or disagree with the outcome? Since I added a new poll, I decided it was time to take down the old poll. Thanks to those that voted and it looks like "Sushi" is the winning name for my new iMacAquarium fish as it just barely edged out the competition! He may need a buddy/roommate, so the running up name was "iFish" and that is what I will call fish #2. You can view the voting stats below.

What is the best name for my iMacAquarium fish?

Selection Votes (13 votes total)
Steve - after Apple CEO Steve Jobs 8% 1
Sushi - does it need an explanation? 46% 6
Mac - tough name shortened after the iMac 8% 1
iFish - spin off on the iEverything Apple makes 38% 5

No comments:

Post a Comment