Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Keys To My Heart

Forget Magic 8 Balls, crystal balls, Ouija boards, tarot card readings, pixie dust or even waiving a magic wand. Not even the great psychic Miss Cleo herself can see into me as clearly as BlogThings.com can. Yes, I know, it's a frivolous website that is most likely geared to pre-teen girls with too much time on their hands. However, put that stereotype aside and check it out - seriously. You may recall that I posted about this website a few months ago. Well since then I have forgot the site even existed, until I came across it once again, randomly. So I had 2 minutes of time to waste and decided to try my hand at the one test called "Keys To My Heart". I wanted to see how accurate this thing was because in the past I've been really surprised how well it matches me.

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to good manners and elegance.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.


Wow! I have to say that this has me down to an exact T! I don't think I could of put it in a more straight forward manner, simple, clear and gets right to the heart of it. It's a little freaky that this website can sum a person up after just answering a few questions, but somehow BlogThings.com manages to do it and does it very well...or at least in my experience it has been accurate. It's important that you answer all the questions honestly. I believe this one contained less than 10 questions all relating to animals for some reason. So go try it out and see how well it matches you.

I've always had a pretty clear idea of what I look for in a woman and based on prior relationships, I have an ever better understanding of the things I really cherish in a woman and even the things I don't want in a woman. I've come to realize what the keys to my heart are, but I never thought a website would be able to see what lies in me. I'm impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment