Friday, July 1, 2005

Hottie Tagging

Ever see those net cam photos where there is a girl (usually half naked) holding up some little sign promoting a website or person they love? The idea is sort of "overdone" in my opinion, but it's still kind of cool and I always thought it would be funny if I had some girl do that for me. I know strange, but humor me. So it seems a blog buddy of mine did just that. While visiting his blog, "To Talk In Sudden Outburst", I saw "TTiSoB" had posted his own Hottie Tagging. I had commented on it and mentioned that I wish I had that. Then the next day, wish granted! Warning: there are a couple nude shots too, but since alot of people read my blog at work, I opted not to upload those here. Don't worry though, you can still view them at the links I listed below. Without further ado, here it is...


I know what you will say, these girls are degrading themselves and aren't that "hot". Still they are showing a little love and it's all in good fun, so relax. Again thanks to TTiSoB for the pics. Here are the original links to TTiSoB's Hottie Tagging and also on his blog is DIAMONDKT's Hottie Tagging.

Now this post is just a little something to tide everyone over until I get some time to write up a proper 1st of the new month blog entry. While you are waiting, you might also want to surf over to EXSENO's Brazilian bikini post. She's the coolest Grandma blogger ever! Enjoy and check back later for my other July 1st post.

No comments:

Post a Comment