Monday, July 4, 2005

Happy 4th Of July!

It's an America tradition to celebrate July 4th. It's all about weenie roasting and beer toasting. Get out there to take advantage of this long holiday weekend. Enjoy a backyard BBQ and then take a dip in the pool (wait 1 hour after eating of course). Don't forget to throw a couple cold ones down before heading out to watch the fireworks light up the sky! Whatever you do, just don't be like me a few years ago. I nearly blew off my arm while putting on our own elaborate grand finale display of every whistle, bomb and bang known to man. It was suppose to be a private little show, but had "disaster and "ER visit" written all over it. So play it safe and stick with the sparklers. Good advice even for big kids like me. Below is a photo of the Zambellie Brothers fireworks at The Point in Pittsburgh. I should note they are professionals which is why the brothers have all their limbs still attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment