Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The "Men Suck Bouquet"

When you care enough to send the very best, send the "Men Suck Bouquet". It's everything a girl needs and nothing she doesn't. Everything meaning flowers. Nothing meaning a man. It's the perfect gift for my sister right now as she goes thru yet another "I hate men" phases. She will often turn to me in frustration and/or tears and ask me to help unravel her latest mistake. During an hour long phone conversation that reached from the west coast to the east cost, she asked me numerous "why, why, why do men do that" questions. I feel that I gave her many good, honest answers from a male point of view. Although probably the best reason I could give her was the one that I let my pen bleed onto a small 2x3 inch card. Affixed to a bright bouquet of sweet smelling girly pedals, it read...

The "Men Suck Bouquet"
...because men are pigs.
(your little brother not included)

Love,
An Understanding Ear

Cheer up Jen or I'll be forced to send you more ridiculously colorful flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment