Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I Did Not Have Sexual Relations With That Woman

Paris Hilton says she is sick of boyfriends and is celibate. I know, I know. I don't believe it either. The 25-year-old gained international fame when former boyfriend, Rick Solomon, posted a videotape of the couple having sex on the Internet. (Which by the way was a snooze-fest to watch.) Paris denied leading a promiscuous lifestyle in an interview with GQ magazine where she stated "I'm not having sex for a year. I'll kiss, but nothing else." Hilton also told the magazine she has had sex with only 2 men during her lifetime...another statement I kinda sorta don't believe. The Hilton Hotels heir and uber-socialite told the magazine she is "very shy" and relates to the late Princess Diana who was hounded by photographers.

She's "very shy", really? Could of fooled me. And I really don't think Paris could hold off from sex for an entire year any more than I could. It's just not hormonally feasible. Although a good kissing make-out session can be enthralling. One that has me yearning for more, but at the same I'm captivated enough to be patient and wait until the moment is right for progression. Often well worth the wait. Now it's not that I really care about Paris Hilton's sex life or anyone else's sex life for that matter, but I am curious as to how she would answer this question...

If Paris is not having sexual relations, does that mean she's not having sex in terms of Bill Clinton's "not having sexual relations" definition? Or is she just not having sex period, in any form?

No comments:

Post a Comment