Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Daaamn!

I love me some Jennifer Lopez, but throw in Beyonce and not one, but TWO sweet ass sport bikes and I'm in heaven! Not to mention the knee high stiletto boots and leather. Ahh, yeah. That's some very, very good eye candy right there. There are so many beautiful lines and curves in this photo (the girls and the bikes) that I don't know where to drool first. This still shot comes from a Pepsi commercial that is currently being aired in Japan. Why they can't bring this hotness to the States, I have no clue. Life is so unfair. Thank God for the Internet or I would of missed out on this abundance of sexiness.

I'm sure the flipside is amazing too. Now if I could only talk to the photo and tell them to slowly turn around for me, that would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment