Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Thinking With The Right Head

The big brownie, a sad Mac, idiot stick figure with no soul, proposing to oneself by saying "alrighty then"...if you don't know what any of these infamous coined terms and catch phrases are, then shame on you. Shame on you for not being a fan of one of the best TV shows off all-time. Shame on you for not joining with me and watching 30 minutes of funny, hot and rather educational cable television programming. I'm talking about "Sex And The City". Even though the show is off the air, you can still catch the reruns, just don't bother with the censored/cut TBS version - they suck. You need all that filth intact to truly appreciate Carrie and her crew. I'll admit that I'm probably one of the only straight guys that likes this show, but so what. It doesn't bother me. In fact, I'll announce it to the world...I love Sex And The City and damn proud of it baby!

Even as I write this, I hear that jingly theme song playing in my head, picturing our NY writer getting splashed by a puddle while unknown buff dude strikes a pose in the backgroud. Yes, I was hooked and sad to see the show end. Although I did have a quick flashback to the good old days when I came across this book (pictured above) last weekend. It's Kim Cattrall, who plays the sexy/slutty Samantha on the show. Of course when I saw the racy cover, I immediately recalled the funniest and most noteworthy line out of all 5 seasons of "Sex And The City". I suppose she made this blunt statement for all men to hear and all women to cheer...

Samantha: You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothing'.

No comments:

Post a Comment