Tuesday, August 8, 2006

"Hi My Name Is David & I'm A Tech Whore."

They say the first step to overcoming an addiction is admitting you have a problem. So here I am. Publicly addressing it. Addicted and admitting my shame. May I sit down now so the person to my right can introduce himself to the support group as well? Yes, I'm addicted to tech gadgets. I would go as far in calling myself a "tech whore". Unfortunately, I'm not a whore in the cheap sense. No, I whore myself with a $$$ price tag. I have to have the latest and greatest goodie with every possible bell and whistle known to man. Features and options that are in no ways necessary and most are never even used! So why do I do it? I really don't know. It's not the brag factor...unless it's bragging to myself? Because really I don't showcase anything I have off (well maybe my bike is a little for show, but I still love it best for it's "go"). I think I dip into my wallet when some cool "must have" gadget comes out because...well, to put it quite simply...I must have it. Why I feel that need, I have no clue. I chalk it up as another one of life's great mysterious. A chemical imbalance in the male brain perhaps?

New MotoRazr Family from Left to Right (I think)
Krzr, Razr MaXX, Rizr, Razr XX

When Motorola announced their new line of the ever-so-sexy and sleek Razr cell phones, you know what the expression on my face looked like. Wide eyed, clappy hands, big goofy love sick grin, maybe even a little drool. (I'm rather child-like sometimes, in case you didn't know that already.) The phones haven't even hit store shelves yet and already I am waiting in line. Ok, not literally. But in my head, I'm camped out in front of the Verizon Wireless entrance just waiting to get my hot mitts on one of those bad boys.

By the way ladies, I think you will be wanting one of these phones too. I have 2 words for you - Dolce & Gabbana. Yeah, that's right. You too can party like a rockstar, or at least pretend you are, when you talk on your new Razr Dolce & Gabbana cell phone! I'm not sure if it's a limited edition phone, but it is packed full with features that will cost you 6 Benjamins - that's $600 to those of you that don't speak gangsta. It's gold with a big D&G logo on the outside to let everyone know you are big pimpin' in style. Fierce bitches will step-off when they see you high stepping with this fashion accessory - BAM!

I'm including a nice glossy photo of the new MotoRazr lineup so you too can get a small chub in your pants. I will name the phone models from left to right, but all the specs you are going to have to research yourself. I'm not Consumer Reports. I'm a blogger/tech whore and soon-to-be proud papa of a new Razr. Mmm (followed with a deep sigh). Falling in love feels sooooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment