Friday, August 4, 2006

Defcon 14 & BlackHat 2006 Conventions

No, I didn't forget. I'm just late on posting about this...Defcon 14 kicks off today! It runs from August 4-6 in Las Vegas. Also BlackHat 2006 is taking place this weekend in Sin City as well. For hackers and security experts, you know these 2 events well. For those not familiar, educate yourself by reading 2 posts I did last year on Defcon 13 & BlackHat 2005.

Thanks to "Dark Tangent" of Defcon.org who linked to me in his Defcon Media Coverage section. You can find the link to me by visiting www.defcon.org/html/links/dc_press/dc_press.html There you will see my blog linked as...

Confrence Overview - Blogs
Blog for DIAMONDKT - Blog by attendee - extensive length

I'll do a Wrap-Up Coverage post in the near future for this year's Defon & BlackHat conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment