Friday, August 18, 2006

A Honest Man Once Said What A Smart Man Wouldn't

The following are a list of short conversations that went on either with myself and a significant other, or with a friend of mine and his/her significant other. I won't own up to which ones belong to me. That part will have to remain a mystery to those not "in the know". Although I will share the top 5 that come to mind. Perhaps you can relate. Feel free to use these in your own life as you see fit.

  • An Honest Break-Up
    "It's not me, it's you."
  • Gift Giving
    Her - "I can't accept this."
    Him - "Good, because I can't afford it."
  • The Truth Hurts
    Her - "Aww, I don't deserve you."
    Him - "I know."
  • A Sweet Rebuttal
    Her - "I love you."
    Him - "Thank you."
  • If You Don't Want Lied To, Don't Ask Questions
    Her - "Was she good?"
    Him - "She was bad...(muttering under breath) in a very good way."

No comments:

Post a Comment