Friday, June 23, 2006

When Did She Get Hot?

Have I been stuck in a cave lately? When did Nelly Furtado get hot? I just saw her video for the song "Promiscuous" (good tune by the way) and not only are the lyrics kind of sexy, but so is she. I don't know when this happened. Years ago she emerged onto the pop scene with the likes of Britney and Christina, and back then, nobody paid much attention to her. Now, I'm defiantly going to pay more attention to her. It almost reminds me of Jr High when that one shy nerdy girl would return the following school year and you wouldn't even recognize her. Somehow over the 3 month summer vacation she turned from a bookworm/caterpillar into a beautiful butterfly. Perhaps Nelly has emerged from her cocoon...in a big way!

A sculpted body, piercing blue eyes, stilettos and some low rise jeans to shake around the dance floor in...yes she's definitely turning my head. And it's a good thing because with Britney all bloated and nasty now, we need some good 20something singing eye candy.

I know this is a very superficial post, but when a girl looks good, I think she should know it. And I for one am not afraid to speak the truth and let her know - you're hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment