Friday, June 22, 2007

No Strings Sex

To some, the definition of a slut is a girl that openly admits she loves sex and enjoys having it with whomever without the obligatory cuddling. A girl that gets hers and then kicks his ass out of the bed ASAP. It’s 2007, most women are not as “hush hush” on the topic of sex that women of yesteryear were. So when actress Jessica Alba came clean to the press with her dirty side, guys everywhere stood up and applauded. Now sure, she may not be the kind of girl you would take home to Mom, but she definitely sounds like fun to me!

Jessica says she is up for a one-night stand, as long as the man leaves the next morning. (Isn’t that the point of a one-night stand? Get some and then get out? There’s no hanging around for OJ and eggs.) The curvy 23-year-old likes the idea of getting intimate with lots of different people because she loves experimenting in sex. (Amen!)

She told Cosmopolitan magazine…

“I just wanted to see what it was like to be with different people. I don't think a girl's a slut if she enjoys sex. I could have a one-night stand, and I'm the kind of girl who looks over in the morning and is like, 'Do you really have to be here?' I don't need to cuddle and do all that stuff because I know what it is and I don't try to make it more. I feel like a lot of women try to make it into more, so they don't feel so bad about just wanting to have sex. I don't really have a problem with just wanting sex. Never have. Even when I was a virgin and wanted to marry the first guy who I slept with, I never passed any judgments about that."

Now I’ve always hear of the name “Jessica Alba”, but I couldn’t tell you what the hell she’s in – movies, TV, I have no clue. Although now I’m going to take notice. I like how this girl thinks. Simply put, there needs to be more Jessicas in the world.

Related post of interest...
***DISCLAIMER***
The author of this post is not promoting sexual promiscuity. He will though admit to having one night stands. However, he can honestly say he enjoys a more substantial and meaningful relationship with just one girl. And yes, he likes to cuddle. He may even go so far to admit that at times he has actually been ok with JUST cuddling. I know, I’m brave to say it out loud. Now I will shut up before I sound like a homosexual…not that there is anything wrong with being gay. Just thought I would throw that in.

No comments:

Post a Comment