Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Eh Oh, Fuhgedaboudit

Bada Boom. Bada Bing. It ended without a Bada Bang, the series finale of The Sopranos. We, know, we know. You hated the ending. It’s all people have been talking about for 3 straight days now! Can we all just forget about it and move on already? I mean, I’m as disappointed as the next guy, but bitching about it isn’t going to change anything. So unless you can put a hit out on the director of The Sopranos, wack the mother f*cker and dispose of his body in the Hudson River, then I suggest you just shut your hole. Despite the lack luster finale, I can say one good thing. Over the course of 6 years, we got to see that Meadow Soprano blossom into a major hottie!

You knew that once you got into this family, there was no getting out. You were hooked. You were a diehard Sopranos fan just like me. And now you are left. Left feeling hungry for more. Now you know what it feels like to be head of the Mafia – always hungry for more and frustrated when more doesn’t come.

To remedy the problem, I don’t suggest counseling with Dr. Melfi. I don’t even suggest banging a one legged Russian chick. Instead I suggest you get yourself a nice big plate of canolies and have a sit down with all the other disgruntled Sopranos fans. Clear the air, hug and fuhgedaboudit. Just remember…

“Mama always said you'd be the Chosen One. You're one in a million you've got that shotgun shine. Born under a bad sign, with a blue moon in your eyes. You got yourself a gun.”

No comments:

Post a Comment