Monday, July 14, 2008

Watch My Ducati 999r Beat a Lambo!

It’s an Italian showdown - Superbike vs Supercar. To many, the winner is surprising. To me, I'm not really surprised. Ok, so this isn’t "my actual bike" in the video, but it’s the same bike I have and ride/race on a regular basis. And most likely will be the very bike I one day kill myself on. (Sorry, I know, bad joke.) My friends refer to it as "sex on 2 wheels" and yes it is a damn sexy bike, but unleashing the beast's full power is what really gives you that orgasimic-like rush! They don't call them "crotch rockets" for nothing, right?


Now if I can only get the attention of the guy that drives by my house every weekend in his black Lamborghini Gallardo. I am DYING to race him!

Oh and Mom, if you are reading this...you didn’t just hear that.

No comments:

Post a Comment