Thursday, April 9, 2009

Exclusive Never Before Seen Photos Of My...

Here are excuses #536, #537 and #538 why I don’t feel like blogging...

• My workday is too long, it sucks up my time and depletes my writing creativity.
• The weather is too nice, I can’t sit still long enough to blog. I need to run and play.
• I’m getting busy in a Burger King bathroom.

Ok, that last one isn't true. But comeon now, you know you have the old skool lyrics of Digital Underground - "Humpty Dance" memorized too.

In the meantime, since I’m not in the mood to write/blog, I’m going to take the easy route and just upload some photos. So enjoy these exclusive never before seen photos of my boy. The breeder took these of the entire litter at 5-weeks of age and weighing in at just 5lbs a pup! Until that day, they had never seen the world outside their puppy crib. This was Diesel’s first time he ever felt sunshine on his should and it made him happy. (Sing that in a cheesy John Denver voice to experience the full swoony experience of this post.)

I’m sorry, but I will argue with anyone who doesn’t agree that there is nothing cuter on this planet than a litter full of English Bulldog puppies. It’s cute overload, pure and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment