Friday, March 21, 2008

Saving Your Beloved Laptop At All Costs

Let’s face it. Apple’s new ultrathin, ultraportable, ultra sexy Macbook Air laptop is awful pretty. And Charlie Rose’s face...well not so pretty...and that’s on a good day. So what about when he is black and blue, bloody and swollen? Charlie Rose’s black eye and forehead injury are not from an interview subject fed up with Rose's incessant talking. It's actually from his valiant attempt to save his precious MacBook Air! It’s been reported that Rose tripped on a 59th Street pothole in NYC while carrying a newly purchased MacBook Air. He made a quick, but ultimately flawed, decision while falling (although Mac addicts would argue it was a smart move). He decided to sacrifice the face to protect the computer. In doing so, he pretty much hit the pavement face first. And for those of you that are concerned, the Macbook Air is fine, with the exception of a few blood stains on it.

Like myself, Charlie Rose has a hardcore fetish for gadgets. However, I’m not sure I would eat cement in order to save my Dell Inspiron widescreen laptop. Don’t get me wrong, I love my new laptop, I just feel kind of attached to my front teeth.

How far have you gone, or would you go, to save your laptop or other precious gadget?

No comments:

Post a Comment