Friday, May 8, 2009

Get Published In The New PostSecret Book

The long awaited 5th PostSecret book, titled "Confessions on Life, Death & God" from Frank Warren, is about to hit the presses! But before you snatch it from bookstore shelves on October 6th, there’s still time for you to get published in it! As you may know, I’m a HUGE PostSecret fan! It’s my favorite blog by far. And needless to say, all four of the previous PostSecret books reside on my coffee table. So naturally, I’ll be adding the newest book to my collection as well. However, PostSecret wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for you, the secret keeper. There isn’t a person in this world that doesn’t have some type of secret buried down deep inside of them just begging to be set free. So now is your time! What better way to release it to the world, while at the same time retaining your anonymity?

Will I be submitting a secret for the upcoming book? Well I rather not say, because it's a secret - duh! But if I do get published, you know I’m entitled to at least one day of bragging here on my blog!

So visit the link below to find out how you can mail your thoughtful, funny or shocking secrets about Life, Death & God to Frank today. This is the last week to submit your secrets for possible inclusion in the book.

http://postsecretcommunity.com/lifedeathgod

No comments:

Post a Comment