Friday, June 6, 2008

A Similar Path Once Taken

Since I continue to hate my writing as of late, I’m not going to write today. Instead, let’s take a journey back in time to a post I wrote roughly 2 years ago. The topic of being deliriously happy and not settling until you find that came up again today. So it made me rethink some things and take a look back in the old Bloggy archive at my own words. It was then that I stumped across this...

3/13/06 - Staying Open To Being Deliriously Happy

I think it’s a worthy read. Something to take a second look at. To reflect back upon and think about your own life as it stands right now.

If I were SATC’s Carrie Bradshaw, I would be looking for..."Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love." Maybe that is a bit much to ask for, or maybe not. And maybe it’s a bit much to ask to get swept away, to levitate, to sing with rapture and dance like a dervish. Then again, maybe it’s not?

I’m just looking for a girl that would be the best part of my every day. That it’s impossible to wipe the smile off my face at just the mention of her name, the very thought of her. That I’ve become deliriously happy and my confidence grows when she’s near me. Do you think that’s too much to ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment