Monday, June 2, 2008

Pretty And Not So Pretty

This weekend we learned a few things. Pittsburgh Penguin hockey fans won't go down without a fight...or at least won't go down without thousands of fans cheering so loudly that they lose their voices the next day. With my team down 3-1 in the Stanley Cup Finals, we head back to Detroit tonight in a must-win situation against the Red Wings. I hate to say it, but it doesn't look good if you are a Pens fan. I'm going to keep hope alive, but I'm also going to prepare my boo-hoo hanky just in case.

This weekend we also learned that it doesn't tickle to fall off your sportbike. Well, I already found that out a couple years ago when I totalled my Ninja after being struck by a drunk driver. But for my buddy Rob, he got an unwelcome reminder about how unforgiving asphalt really is. (And no Mom, that is NOT my back. So you can relax now.)

I give you road rash...or what I have nicknamed "Rob rash".

No comments:

Post a Comment