Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sex And The City, The Movie Is Here At Last!

Hello, Lovers! Grab yourself a Flirtini, call your girlfriends and press play to find out what Carrie & Co. have been up to all these months while they weren't busy clogging up the sidewalks and becoming New York's biggest tourist attraction. The crew has wrapped up shooting for the movie and in May of 2008, you can see it all play out on the big screen, finally! Its official, the first Sex And The City Movie trailer is here.


Turns out we'll be seeing a lot of the same 'ol shenanigans in theaters as on TV. Clothes, shoes, shopping, talking, drinking, dating...and of course sex. Personally, I’m hoping there will be plenty of sex. According to the 39 second teaser, "friendship never goes out of style"…and neither has my love for the Sex And The City girls.

I know it’s not very manly to admit, but I love, love, LOVED that HBO show! Don’t believe me, then just keep in mind that I eat at The City Bakery just because it is the home of The Big Brownie – Carrie Bradshaw’s favorite sinful treat. Truth be told, I’m as excited as any girl would be that the movie is coming out. Is that gay? It probably is, but I don’t care. So what if I’m the only straight dude in a theater full of chicks. I’m comfortable with my meterosexual status. And I just may be the first “girl” in line for the premier in 5 months.

Related posts of interest…

No comments:

Post a Comment