Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Scar You Don’t See

This was originally posted on PostSecret and it drew me in for 2 reasons…


#1 Because it made me think back to when I wrote a post on this very subject. 6/1/06 Scarred

#2 Because I have a friend who has several scars on his body and not a single one has a story behind it, at least not that he can recall. He’s a very open guy, so I don’t think he is purposely withholding the details. Truthfully, I think he mentally blocked it out for a good reason. I wish people would stop asking him “what happed there” because he doesn’t have an answer.

A scar is a reminder that the past was real. And the mind has the ability to barricade itself from what it can't live with. A defense mechanism for a boy who was most likely once defenseless. This permitted him to live.



Information technology plays an important role in an organization. Every organization having computer network infrastructure require the IT professional to handle the entire network. So if you have passed any of the Cisco 646-363 CXFA, 642-241 exam UCCED or Cisco ccda 640-863 DESGN exam you are most likely to be the first choice for employers. CIW 1D0-541 exam and Cisco Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISSP exam will also play an important role in your career life.

No comments:

Post a Comment