Friday, January 9, 2009

Most Distinct Voice

Yours truly has been nominated and is now a finalist for "Most Distinct Voice" in the Twenty-Something Bloggers Awards! (20SB Forum, 20SB Blog) It's quite the virtual honor, especially considering that in the past I have been guilty of having a stupid mouth, something I'm ashamed of. But having a distinct voice is something I can feel proud of! I've always been told I possess a very unique writing style, so I suppose a distinct voice would just go hand-and-hand with that? I hate shameless plugs and self-promotion, but I'm afraid I have to do it. Why? Because I want to win! I'm a competitive freak and I'm asking for you to just indulge me for the moment. So if it's not too much trouble, show me a lil love by voting for me (my blog) for "Most Distinct Voice". I will be forever grateful and in debt to you.

You can cast your vote here...
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/94298/bootleg-finalist

The poll closes on January 19, 2009 and winners will be announced shortly after!

No comments:

Post a Comment