Thursday, July 22, 2010

Top Chef: Season 7, Episode 6

I like to mix things up now and then. I can't say the same for this season of "Top Chef: D.C.," which is driving me crazy with its predictability and lack of an interesting cheftestant for me to root for. So you can imagine how hard it is every week for me to do these recaps, which I committed to do for you all this season.

So to give myself a change of pace, I thought this week's recap would be fun as a cartoon photo recap. Here it is. Enjoy! (Tip: To read some of the captioning, just click on the picture for a normal size image.)





















For an idea of what's up next week, here's a preview video of next week's episode featuring a baby-faced Congressman from Chicago.



Top Chef airs every Wednesday at 9 p.m. on Bravo. Check your local listings. Photos courtesy of the Bravo TV website.

No comments:

Post a Comment