Tuesday, April 3, 2007

How To Unlock A Car Using A Tennis Ball

Just about everyone these days has keyless entry on their car. A click of a button and you’re in. A click of a button and your ride is locked safely. But what if I told you that not even your “panic button” could keep your car safe from would-be thieves? What if I told you I could break into almost any keyless entry car in just seconds, using only a tennis ball! Don’t believe me? Here, then let me prove it…


Take your standard tennis ball and burn a small hole in the ball. Then simply line up the hole over the outside lock on your car door. Next, squeeze the ball as hard as you can. This will force a gust of air into the locking mechanism, causing it to spring open. Watch the video for a demonstration.

The tennis ball trick does work on all keyless entry cars. They must have a vacuum door lock system. I hear that a similar unlocking method can be done using a toilet bowl plunger. Gee, that wouldn’t look suspicious at all!

I’m not endorsing grand theft auto here. This hack/trick is to be used on your OWN car when you lock your keys inside or lose your keys all together. So I guess if I have to put a disclaimer on this post, I would say I’ve written this for “educational purposes only”. Basically, I’m not going to be held responsible for what you do with this knowledge.

Related post of interest…

No comments:

Post a Comment