Monday, April 23, 2007

Caption This

How about something new around the old blog? Instead of me entertaining you with my rambles, how about YOU entertain ME? Write a caption for the photo below and win a prize! Yes, a prize. Perhaps a cookie. Perhaps a million bucks. Just don’t ask what the prize is because I haven’t given it much thought. If I had put more thought into this, then I wouldn’t be posting a peculiar pic as a blog entry, I would actually be writing something of substance. With that said, let’s get on with the “Caption This” contest.

I have no idea how I came across this or why it fascinates me so much. Well, actually how could you not be somewhat fascinated by this? It’s just…well…just see for yourself.

If you’re not exactly sure what you are looking at, you’re not alone. So I did a little research and discovered that this is a female member of Mursi tribe in Southern Ethiopia. Don’t you just love Clinique’s exclusive new line of woodgrain makeup? And where do you find the world’s finest seashell necklaces? Only in the Africa ocean of course. Other accessories include an AK47, an iPod, a 1986 Slinky and a dinner plate. Now go make-up your own story compiled of assumptions, facts, hearsay and scientific conclusions to accompany this photo. It’s time to give it a Caption. Caption this.

My disclaimer – there is none. Also missing are Rule & Regulations, Terms & Conditions or Full Contest Details. You do not need to be 18 to enter and there is no purchase required. However, if you slip me a $20, it will greatly increase your odds of winning. Hmm, go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment